Job Vacancy & Application Procedure For The Turkish Embassy Commercial Counsellor’s Office In Ljubljana
The Turkish Embassy Commercial Counsellor’s Office in Ljubljana is planning to employ1 (one) local staff as “Secretary, Assistant”.
Interested candidates are required to have the following basic skills & qualifications:
- University/High school degree in related fields (Preferably University degree),
- To have an interest in the economic and commercial affairs,
- Experience in a relevant field
- Excellentcommunication skills in Slovene and English, both orally and in writing (working knowledge of Turkish would be an asset)
All candidates are required to demonstrate knowledge of Slovene, English and if applicable Turkish.
- Ability to do research, draft reports and papers,
- Computer literate with practical experience in the use of common software applications (word, excel, power point, outlook etc.),
- Good communication & organizational skills,
- Slovenian citizenship or legal residence and/or work permit,
- Turkish citizens (male), must have completed or postponed obligatory militaryservice and provide necessary documents to that effect,
- Having no criminal and judicial record.
Candidates who have the above-mentioned requirements should apply to the Turkish Commercial Office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than October 5th,2020 with the documents mentioned below. The interview/exam date will be announced to the candidates whose applications are deemed suitable. Originals of those documents should be presented before the interview/exam.
- CV in Slovene and English with newly taken photo
- University/High School diploma and if available certificates in related fields
- National identity card or residency document
Very Important Note 1: The Employer shall initiate a legal action against the ones who presented deceptive document or statement; if recruited, the recruitment shall be canceled; if paid, the payment shall be compensated with legal interest rate.
Note 2: The announcement that was previously published on 23.04.2020 is not valid anymore and the candidates who applied before have to apply again if they still have an interest before the deadline in this announcement.
Address:Embassy of The Republic of Turkey, Office of the Commercial Counsellor
Bleiweisova cesta 30, 1000 Ljubljana- Slovenia
Email address: email@example.com
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 17.00
Monday-Friday 08:00-12:30 14:00-17:00
|1/1/2021||New Year Holiday|
|2/8/2021||Slovenian Cultural Day|
|4/27/2021||Day of Uprising Against the Occupation|
|10/29/2021||Turkish Republic Day|
|11/1/2021||Day of Remembrance for the Dead|
|12/26/2021||Independence and Unity Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29