Announcement On The Submission Of Pcr Test Results Upon Arrivals In Turkey
Announcement on the Submission of PCR Test Results upon Arrivals in Turkey
1. Upon arrivals in Turkey, starting from 30 December 2020 all passengers will be subject to submission of negative SARS-CoV-2 PCR tests made within 72-hours prior to their entrance to Turkey.
2. Passengers without SARS-CoV-2 PCR tests will not be admitted to the flights to Turkey.
3. Passengers who arrive to the land and sea border gates of Turkey without negative PCR tests will be quarantined at their own address (house, hotel etc.) that they declared to stay, those who do not declare address in Turkey will be quarantined at the places determined by the Ministry of Health.
4. The passengers will be tested on the 7th day of their quarantine. Quarantine will be lifted for those having negative test result. Passengers with positive test results will be treated in accordance with the COVID-19 guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
5. These measures will be in force until 1 March 2021.Turkish Embassy in Ljubljana
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 17.00
Monday-Friday 08:00-12:30 14:00-17:00
|1/1/2021||New Year Holiday|
|2/8/2021||Slovenian Cultural Day|
|4/27/2021||Day of Uprising Against the Occupation|
|10/29/2021||Turkish Republic Day|
|11/1/2021||Day of Remembrance for the Dead|
|12/26/2021||Independence and Unity Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29